My Buttered Life: Summer edition e-book download
- Five recipes: sunscreen, tan enhancer, bug repellent bar, foot protector bar, and body skin conditioner
- Each with five ingredients or less
- Instructional videos
- Cost analysis (compare to store bought)
- Where to Buy ingredients page
- Quality natural oils and butters
- FREE with purchase of DIY kit
I love the fact that Renee shares such great recipes for those who really want to be able to make their own skin care products at home! If I remember correctly, the “My Buttered Life: Summer Edition” was a free gift with the healthy living bundle I got a few years ago. A hearty “thank you” for the inspiration!
Great recipes for every day use! I can't wait to start making these recipes.
I made the sunscreen for my family, and I love it! It is smooth, and takes a bit of time to rub in. The better I rub it in, the less white-ish it is. And once my kids are tanned a bit, it shows up more white, but I can add cocoa powder to tint it so it doesn't show up. I love that I'm able to have a safe sunscreen to use, and save money at the same time! It has worked well for my family - no sun burns!!
I enjoyed making my first of hand lotion.
Enjoyed the process, looking forward to the next batch of one of the products. My husband is even using it, yea!