Eczema is not a skin condition (what to do about it)
In this presentation, Rebecca Bonneteau tells her story of life-long, chronic eczema and why she says it's NOT a skin condition.
Introductory website: https://www.eczemaexpert.co.uk/
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/eczemaexpert
Watch the entire presentation here:
Notes on the Interview
- Is this you? “You feel like your skin is two sizes too small for your body”
- Why eczema isn’t a skin condition
- Our body is a machine that creates a lot of waste that needs to be eliminated thru many pathways.
- Our skin is the biggest pathway of detoxification.
- If the waste remains in the body it will cause more illness in the body.
- You have to play detective: which of my exits aren’t eliminating as they should?
There are 3 main areas to look into:
- Digestive - poop issues. Need to be pooping 3 x’s a day. Allergies indicate leaky gut.
- Kidneys, Urine - eliminate cellular waste, mid-lower back pain, urine should have a bit of color. Fruits, juices, smoothies, soups, broths help detox kidneys
- Lungs - seasonal allergies, asthma, hay fever
TIP: Remove dairy first; it clogs everything up
For lifelong eczema, go slow with dietary changes
Choose your foods to calm & heal
Check out her program - opt into the free course first and then get a complimentary call with Rebecca. You can even be a part of a case study where she walks through identifying which "exit" needs to be worked on, and how.