"We can move mountains in our lives, as long as we do it one shovel at a time, and pat ourselves on the back for every little scoop we are able to move." Kerry Chamberlain
As my health coach since 2019, Kerry has helped me become a healthier person at age 50 than I was in my 40s.
I'm at a healthy weight, I look forward to my morning routine, I anticipate areas of my life that can be a struggle and have plans in place to deal with them, I sleep without anxiety, and I look forward to the next few decades of my life with hope and excitement.
It's not always roses and unicorns, but to be able to look back at the small changes made over time, I really have come a long way!
On this call, Kerry discusses why New Year's Resolutions fail, what the proper mindset needs to be before making changes, how to find the motivator, and if it's even the right "resolution" for you.
She'll take you from facing the mountain with dread to finding those little shifts that will help you shovel away at the giant a scoop at a time until you look back one day and see you've actually moved it.
If you've joined us on any of our Wednesday meet-ups, you'll already be quite familiar with Kerry and the wealth of information she brings us.
Read up on her story here: https://rootcausecoach.com/about-kerry/
When you're ready to tackle the mountain you want to move (whether it's related to health, nutrition, energy, relationships or more), book a free call with Kerry so she can provide the right tools for you: https://calendly.com/rootcausecoach/15min
Notes on the Interview
Let’s look at some of those small shifts that make you feel good:
- Is there a type of movement you really enjoy? Notice I said movement, not exercise which almost always has a negative connotation. Could you do that for 5 minutes every day?
- Who are the people in your life that build you up? Could you spend more time with them?
- How do you feel after eating a whole food, every color of the rainbow, made from scratch meal? Nourished. Like you gave yourself a hug instead of a sucker punch after eating half a box of Oreos. How about making one of those meals once a week, and maybe you’ll have some leftovers for lunch or dinner the next day.
- Are you getting those 7-8 hours of sleep a night? Is it possible to go to bed 15 minutes earlier & see how you feel the next day?
- Is stress the issue? How about 1 minute of belly breathing throughout the day, especially when you feel like you’re about to explode.
FIND KERRY AT: https://rootcausecoach.com/