A good workout can result in sore muscles. Here's what you should be aware of before you treat it:
- sore muscles could be a sign of dehydration. Be sure to drink plenty of water.
- you might be lacking magnesium if you're getting leg cramps... eat more foods that are rich in magnesium, or apply magnesium oil to the feet or calves (it isn't really an oil, but a salt brine).
- keep moving those sore muscles - walk, move, stretch
ESSENTIAL OILS THAT ARE HELPFUL FOR MUSCLE PAIN:
- Wintergreen essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Ginger essential oil
- St. John's Wort
- Feverfew (take the dried flower and make it into a tea to drink)
MADEON PRODUCT THAT HELPS WITH MUSCLE PAIN:
BeeCool Muscle Balm
Click here to shop