A good workout can result in sore muscles. Here's what you should be aware of before you treat it:
- sore muscles could be a sign of dehydration. Be sure to drink plenty of water.
- you might be lacking magnesium if you're getting leg cramps... eat more foods that are rich in magnesium, or apply magnesium oil to the feet or calves (it isn't really an oil, but a salt brine).
- keep moving those sore muscles - walk, move, stretch
- Wintergreen essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Ginger essential oil
- St. John's Wort
- Feverfew (take the dried flower and make it into a tea to drink)
These are just a few muscle relief tips that you can look into, or sign up to be notified when the Herb & Essential Oil Bundle goes live so that you can get full access to the bundle.
MADEON PRODUCT THAT HELPS WITH MUSCLE PAIN:
BeeCool Muscle Balm