YOU CAN EARN POINTS!
100 POINTS for registering an account with us! That's just the beginning. When you're on our store site, you should see a brown button pop up to tell you more about the program. Click the button and start earning your way to free products!
LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND COME BACK TO THIS PAGE.
GOT REWARDS POINTS?
- You should now be logged in and your points balance should show, above. Every 10 dollars spent gives you 100 points, and as soon as you earn points, you'll be notified.
- You can earn points by: registering an account (100 pts), making a purchase (10 pts for every $1 spent), liking on Facebook, sharing on Facebook or following on Instagram (50 pts each).
- You can also refer your friends and earn. (15% off for you and $5 to your friend).
- If you placed your past orders anonymously, you can still register an account on our website and points from past purchases will be updated to your rewards account! Plus you'll still earn the 100 points for registering an account. You do need to let us know that you've registered an account so we can update your account.
- Rewards points are spent on products! We have several customers who have already earned over $25 in products!
- Click the Rewards Pop up on the bottom of your screen.
- Log in to your account.
You should see this:
3. Click the Redeem button if you'd like to redeem today. You can then choose to apply it to today's order (note that only one code at a time can be put in the discount field) or save it for later.
4. If you somehow assume you used the code or lost it, check your email. You should receive an email with the subject line "You've unlocked a reward". This will give you the discount code.
To refer a friend, do this:
- After logging into your account, click the Rewards Pop up on the bottom of your screen.
- Scroll down until you see the "Refer your friends" option.
- Click it and you'll be given a referral link. They will get a 15% coupon and you'll get a $5 off coupon if they use your coupon code.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- I have my rewards code to get my $$ off, but I can't find on your cart page where to put the code. ANSWER: When you check out, hit the brown check out button, regardless of whether you plan to check out with Paypal or credit card. Then, on the following page you'll see where you can put the code.
- I don't need this information today, but I'd like to have it easily accessible in the future. Can you put it somewhere on your website? Yes! At the bottom of the store page (which you're currently on), you'll see a link for REWARDS in the footer.